Thursday, November 5, 2009

Keep pushing for a better meal =)

This weekend I have been planning to have an awesome makan weekend with some friends in London. We planned to head into Petrus on saturday afternoon. For those who don't know, Petrus's head chef is Marcus Waering one of my favourite chefs. He was Gordon Ramsay's apprentice and now he heads "Marcus at the Berkley" formerly known as "Petrus". So my dear friends if you are curious here is a link to have a look at the restaurant =)

Marcus at the Berkley

Well sinced its book out till next year!!! We have decided to eat the best steaks and ribs in London =) so I am looking forward to that. Also since our sister Lyn is coming to London and she will arriving on Sunday we must take her for the oh so famous Fish & Chips =) So yeah that explains my going nuts on the WODs. So lets have a look see look see...

"WOD 110509"

For Time of :

Run 400m
21 KB Snatch @ 24 kg L/R
Run 400m
15 KB Snatch @ 24 kg L/R
Run 400m
9 KB Snatch @ 24 kg L/R

Total Time : 14 minutes 09 seconds

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WOD 102909"

Shoulder Press 3-3-3-3-3
Push Press 3-3-3-3-3

Jonson. T :

Shoulder Press : 40kg, 45kg, 50kg, 50kg, 50kg
Push press : 40kg, 45kg, 50kg, 55kg, 60kg

-Aim-

Shoulder Press to reach 60 kg. Not today my friend. Some time soon =)

3 comments:

  1. Heyz, so what is the best steak/ribs/ fish and chips in London

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know man I'm looking that up =) Join us tmw? its a PM day out =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lolz omg I just read your reply :P Sorrryyyyyy

    ReplyDelete