Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Too long of a break

The title of this post says it all. I feel sooo damn fat a lazy and ovese for missing out on WODs for a week. Damn all my work that held me up!!! Anyway here is what I did today =)

"WOD 103109-Power Elizabeth"

21-15-9 reps for time:

Power clean @ 60kg
Ring Dips

Total time : 12 minutes 22 seconds

-AIMS-

Sub 15 minutes, which I did but I beleived that I could have sub 10 minutes if I didn't take my time on the first time and if I didn't have to run half way across the room to do dips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WOD 103009"

Four Rounds for time of :

50 Walking Lunges
50 Sit ups

Total Time : 11 minutes 20 seconds

-Aims-

Sub 10 minutes. FAILED!!!
I think I could have sub 10 minutes if I didn't start this WOD right after "Power Elizabeth".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a recap of what happen in the pass week. Saturday was the last day of Paleo Diet-ing so to all my Paleo Pals good job and congrats. I am so proud of you all and I am so happy that we crossed the finish line hand in hand. I love you Paleo Pals!!!

To all of those who supported Paleo Pals and myself thanks you so much for being there for us, for understanding, guiding and encouraging us on. We could not have made it without you all.

So how did I celebrate the end of Paleo? Let me show you next time when I have more free time. All I can say is that 4 days post Paleo and I am definitely fatter and I lost my abs indent =( Gonna work super hard now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment