Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Am I injured?

Having nearly the whole day free I went to the gym after my only hour of lecture this morning. Being that my gym is an elite gym and professional athletes train in my gym, the gym have to close for certain hours for them. Hence I went in too early this morning and I was rejected entry. I was all pumped up to take on today's WOD. So I had to go in later and I was feeling really sluggish. Anyway here is my results;

WOD 100609

4 Rounds

Single Kettlebell Press, max reps
Single Kettlebell Push Press, max reps
Single Kettlebell Push Jerk, max reps

Men @ 24kg
Women @ 16kg

There is no time component to this workout. Complete all the exercises for one arm before switching over. You can only put the kettlebell down after completion of reps for both arms. Kettlebell can be held in either a rack or hang position.

Round 1 : 3,7,4 (L) 5,9,3 (R)
Round 2 : 4,8,2 (L) 4,10,3 (R)
Round 3 : 4,8,2 (L) 4,10,2 (R)
Round 4 : 2,8,3 (L) 4,12,3 (R)

I was really surprised with my results today as my left arm and right arm are really balanced. I have a feeling my right shoulder is injured at the joint as I feel a tightness as I stretch my shoulder. Hopefully it is not so. I believed I could have done better today so we will see after the paleo.

I wanted to start with "D.T." today but the gym was extremely crowded that there was no barbells left. Anyway tmw, I plan to do WOD 100709 and D.T. Good Luck to me =)

P.S. Happy week-a-versary Paleo Pals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment