Thursday, October 15, 2009

Annie, the good samaritan

Still aching from a double dose of Diane and Chelsea but it was time to get back into the gym and stretch it all out with a double dose of;

"Annie, the Good Samaritan"

"Annie"

50-40-30-20-10

Double Unders
Sit ups

*Complete "Annie" within 7 minutes or less. If you fail to do so began "FMP-Good Samaritan" immediately*

Time for Annie 7 mins 26 secs

[FAIL - Began FMP-Good Samaritan]

"FMP-Good Samaritan"

Insert :
100 Step Ups (each leg @ 20-24")

Extraction :
10 KB Thruster (Right Arm)
10 Burpees
10 KB Thruster (Left Arm)
10 Burpees
10 KB Snatch (Right Arm)
10 Clapping Push Ups
10 KB Snatch (Left Arm)
10 Clapping Push Ups


4 Rounds of :

10 KB Swings
10 Push Ups

Exfill : 100 Step ups (each leg @ 20-24")

*Complete both the Insert and the Extraction within 30 minutes. Failure to do so will result in you doing the Exfill.*

Time for "FMP-Good Samaritan" 20 mins 28 secs (@ 24kg)


If I am not mistaken my last "Annie" was timed under 10 minutes (9 mintues something seconds) so this is a new PR for me. My next aim is to sub 7 minutes.

"FMP-Good Samaritan" was a huge achievement for me because it is my first time component FMP workout which I actually accomplish so I am proud to say MISSION ACCOMPLISH!!!


Check out the dirty knees from resting from clapping pushups

No comments:

Post a Comment