Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Double impact

Today I had a free day so I had no classes at all. With so much time on hand I decided to do 2 WODs to get back to my usual routines back in KL. Here it is.

"D.T."

Five Rounds for time:

12 Deadlift @ 155lbs
9 Hang Power Cleans @ 155lbs
6 Push Jerks @ 155lbs

* sub HPC and PJ @ 103lbs

Total time 19 mins 28 secs

WOD 100709

50-35-20

Medicine ball cleans @ 10kg
Ring dips

Total time 20 mins 36 secs

Today's D.T. has given me a new personal record (PR) for cleans and push jerks. I remember the first day I started working out with barbells in Pushmore. I was doing a workout with John-son and it consisted of power snatches. At that time John-son was snatching at 95lbs and I was thinking "this brother of mine is a freaking monster!!!". Today I showed myself that I too have been able to clean, push jerk and snatch (for the fun of it) at 103lbs. I am slowly and steadily growing stronger day by day. I won't let the UK blues get to me!!! I will beat this!!! Tomorrow is going to be a new day with new feats to achieve =)

No comments:

Post a Comment