Saturday, October 17, 2009

No Excuses...

I really feel soooo lazy. I just can't be arssed to get myself into the gym.

  • The weather is so gloomy.
  • The walk is too far.
  • I have volleyball training later at 6.30pm hence I shouldn't workout.
  • I just had lunch an hour ago.
These are all the excuses I gave myself to avoid going to the gym. In the end I ignored all of them and went in anyway. Doing the warm up I was thinking "oh I can't do WOD 101609, there are too many people. THe equipments will be taken up. I should do something else. I just did legs and chest yesterday." All excuses again, I told myself just do it and go.

3.....2......1... START......

WOD 101609

15 Handstand Push ups
30 Pull Ups
45 Box jumps @ 24"

15 Handstand Push Ups
30 Pull Ups
45 Medicine ball clean @ 10KG

15 Handstand Push Ups
30 Pull Ups
45 Burpees

HSPU were slow because I have a goal that by the end of the year I will be doing full range head to floor HSPU. So every HSPU will be slower because I am going as low as possible.

Pull ups, WOAH!!! 1st round I did 11 pull ups without stopping. I think I got my kipping pull ups already!!!

Legs... OMG my legs are aching from FMP-Good Samaritan..... PUSH!!!!!

Last round at Burpees... OMG my chest!!! my legs... NOOOOO I can't.... too tired....EXCUSES, SHUT UP AND FINISH!!!

TIME!!!!

Jonson. T 27 minutes 17 sesconds

Aced!!! There is no reason for being lazy there is no reason at all. If you are truly wanting to lose weight, get fitter, faster or stronger. There are no excuses!!! Nothing can ever put you off. Only you have the power to put yourself off. You have the power to resist and to push through. NO EXCUSES!!!

Check this out : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obdd31Q9PqA

No comments:

Post a Comment