Thursday, October 22, 2009

Busy Busy day...

After a long, busy and tiring day I feel lazy to even post up anything. I was up early this morning because my housemates were making too much noise getting ready for class. My classes start at 12pm but I was up at 8.15am sigh sigh. Anyway I got on with some tutorial work while I ate breaky because I was working on it last night. Went for class, rush home for a quick lunch then went for class and was counting down to when I can finally hit the gym (after class). I was over in the gym in less then 5 minutes. I was all pumped and zoomed right through warm up.


Rainbow on the way to gym. Today is gonna be a good good day.

Three.....Two....One...GO!!!!

"WOD 102209"

3 Rounds of:

15 Hand Power Cleans @ 40kg
Run 400m

Total Time 11 minutes 11 seconds

*Sub 400m runs with shuttle runs of 400m

-AIMS-

Sub 10 minutes. (Failed). I think I could have done it in 10 minutes if I didn't do shuttle runs.

***************************

"WOD 102109"

For time of:

45 KB Swings @ 32kg
90 Squats
30 KB Swings @ 32kg
60 Squats
15 KB Swings @ 32kg
30 Squats

Total Time 19 minutes 29 seconds

*DB Swings @ 32.5kg

-AIMS-

Sub 20 minutes (Pass).

I found it particularly difficult to do KB swings because it was my first time doing Dumb Bell swings and because I have quite a large fist it was hard to hang on to the Dumb Bell. None the less, Mission Accomplish =)

Now I gotta head back to work because my deadlines are starting next week for the next 5 weeks so good luck to me *GULP*

No comments:

Post a Comment