Monday, October 19, 2009

Discipline

One thing that I have to learn and to improve is my discipline. The first two weeks of Paleo Dieting was awesome. I kept tabs on what I ate and what time I ate them. But the pass few days I have been really lazy and have not been journaling my diet. So tonight is update night. Anyway with an aching back I still challenged myself to do todays WOD plus a little more =)

WOD 101909

For time of:

150 Dumb Bell (DB) snatch @ 35lbs

Total time 11 minutes 5 seconds

*****************
Maximum weight/effort:

3-3-3-3-3

Power cleans

Jonson. T (lbs) 110, 121,132, 143, 154

I think Monday have to officially be a rest day for me seeing as that volleyball training is at 8.30pm and I always tend to hit my WODs just before training which in turn I don't perform well. I have to discipline myself to take my rest days. Same as in the summer my lack of discipline to take rest days could have caused me to be injured. Luckily it didn't but I feel that I may injure myself soon. So remember that DISCIPLINE is key in living a healthy lifestyle.

2 comments:

  1. HAH!
    FOUND YOU.
    no i'm just kidding, my friend blogged about pushmore and linked to some other pushmore johnson who linked you.
    heh.

    i'm a curious kid.
    take care!

    may.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey May!!!

    Nice to hear from you. you should go and try out Pushmore wei!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete