Monday, August 2, 2010

Restarting the journey towards elite fitness...

it's been ages since I last updated my fitness journal. So instead of posting up all the past workouts I've done and recorded I have decided to post my workouts from August onwards. Hence I will have 2 months of workout results missing. It's no big deal because most of the time I was studying and busy holidaying so I didn't do much anyway. So this is officially the restart of my journey towards elite fitness....

080210

Strength Component

3 X 5 @ 80% 1 RM (rep max)

Back Squat
Presses
Deadlift

*120 seconds rest between sets

Jonson. T : BS@72kg, Press@46kg, DL@125kg

WOD080210

"Barbara"

20 Pull Ups
30 Push Ups
40 Sit Ups
50 Squats

Jonson. T 38:49 (CTF, CTB)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I believe I was not pushing myself hard enough and I could have reduced my time by soooo much more. The target was to sub 30 mins. I will attempt this in a bout a months time. Right now I have a hip tightness/injury so the squats proved to be the most difficult component. In the process of improving and healing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment